Diclofenac 25 FAST
Acute muscle and back pain relief
(Alternative to Voltaren® Rapid 25)
Diclofenac Potassium 25 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children 14 years and over:
Take 2 tablets initially, then 1 tablet every 8 hours as necessary.
Film Coated Tablets
AVAILABLE PACK SIZES
For the temporary relief of:
- Muscular and rheumatic pain
- Painful symptoms of colds and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain)
- Period pain
- Dental pain
Do not use if:
- you have a stomach ulcer.
- you are allergic to Diclofenac or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- you have kidney problems.
- you have heart problems.
Do not use this product if you are trying to become pregnant, or during the first 6 months of your pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless advised by your doctor, do not use:
- if you have asthma.
- with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines that you are taking regularly.
- if you are suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- for more than a few days at a time.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use in children under 14 years of age.
Contain Soy bean products.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not take if the blister foil is broken on first opening.